[AGGRESSIVELY APOLOGIZES FOR BEING A BAD FRIEND AND AN UNPLEASANT PERSON TO BE AROUND]
i am not entirely sure what is happening over there
I JUST realized that the violin melody in the chorus of In Conflict is identical to the one in —-> (before The Riverbed). because I am not a very observant person.
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.
I’m only 22, yet somehow tumblr makes me feel like a fucking senior citizen.
Women against feminism are basically just arguing that their individual lives are fine and they don’t care about what other women go through
one time in school when my depression got really bad, i decided to withdraw from one my courses. i had missed so many classes that i wouldn’t be able to catch up so i went to the admissions office, a note from my therapist in hand, and told the lady at the front desk why i wanted to be removed from one of my classes. she told me i couldn’t just drop a class “for feeling sad”.
i think that’s why robin williams death is affecting me so much. it’s definitely also due to him being a great actor and starring in a lot of films that were so important to me during my youth, but i’m wondering if it would have affected me the same way if it wasn’t suicide. i can’t stop thinking about how many lives would have turned out differently if society’s view on mental illness wasn’t so stigmatizing.